Limousine Chauffeurs Wanted!
My Limo is currently seeking Chauffeurs to fill our expanding service needs for Limousines, Mini-Bus, Vans, Motor Coach (56 Passenger).
My Limo is hiring professional, experienced chauffeurs and limousine drivers to join our team and be a part of our continued growth and success.
Do you have professional driving experience in the NYC Tri-State area?
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service as an experienced chauffeur or limousine driver?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about its employees?
If you have a clean driving record and at least one year of professional driving experience then please read on and click the link below to send us your resume.
Requirements for ideal candidates:
- • 23 YEARS OF AGE
- • CLASS" D " LICENSE FOR LIMO'S
- • CDL ( A,B,or C ) WITH PASSENGER "P" ENDORSEMENTS
- • ALL DRIVERS MUST PASS NJ STATE BACKGROUND CHECK AND DOT DRUG SCREEN
- • SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SKILLS
- • PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE
- • WILLING TO WORK FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- • A STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF NY/NJ METRO AND SOME PA AND CT
My Limo offers:
- • PAID CLASSROOM AND ON-THE-ROAD TRAINING
- • EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL
- • CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- • BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE (AFTER 90 DAYS)
- • ALL VEHICLE EXPENSES PAID BY COMPANY
- • Sedan Chauffeurs $600-$1000 / Week (Full-Time)
- • Sedan Chauffeurs $200-$500 / Week (Part-Time)
- • CDL Chauffeurs can range $ 900 and up depending on vehicle (Full-Time)
About My Limousine:
My Limo has served the New York/ New Jersey metropolitan area since 1983. Our success is built upon delivery a personalized experience for each of our passengers. At My Limo, our company practices a culture of respect and dignity knowing that this transfers from our chauffers to our passengers. The My Limo experience together with state of the art technology, and the newest model vehicles has My Limo poised to continue leading the limo industry.
For a confidential interview please contact Joe Fiore at 973-887-1122 ext. 134 OR